Effective Date: 1st October 2023
veri.foo is currently in early beta.
1. Storage Duration of Emails:
- Emails and attachments are stored to enable threaded communication. E.g. if you sent an attachment earlier in a given thread, it would be lost if we didn't save it.
- They are deleted on a rolling 30 day period.
- To permanently delete any data we hold for your account, you'll have to delete your account itself. To do this, please login and click your avatar (in the top-right of the screen) and delete your account by clicking the red "Delete Account" button in the popup.
2. Development Phase:
- Please note that we're in the early phase of our development. While we strive to offer the best service, there may be occasional hiccups to the service. We appreciate your understanding.
- Since we're in an early phase, we can make no assurances to anyone except those explicitly invited to use the service. The act of merely emailing veri.foo does not enter you into any kind of contract or give you any assurances whatsoever.
3. Email Usage and Sharing:
- Your emails to a 'veri.foo' address are only used for the thread of communication you have with "your" veri.foo.
- We will never share or use your emails in any context outside of this direct communication.
- All emails and meta information about all users are stored distinctly. We ensure that your data will never be combined or used together with data from other users.
- The data is held on a secure server and is not accessible via any means over the web itself. All communications over email are exclusive to the email protocol only.
4. Data Handling with OpenAI:
5. Attachments and Supported Formats:
- We support attachments up to 1MB. You can send documents in DOC, PDF, TXT, and image formats like JPG, PNG, TIFF.
- The same privacy measures apply to these attachments as with your emails.
6. Cautionary Advice:
- We advise users not to send personally identifiable information or any data or information that might go against an NDA or other contractual or legal agreements prohibiting such activity.
- veri.foo is not responsible and cannot be held liable for the truthiness or safety of any content it outputs.
7. Further Developments:
- We are always working to improve and offer more features. While these are in development, the same privacy commitments will be upheld.